Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Fast Way or the Slow Way?


It amazes me that there are so many people that have enough time in their lives for trial and error. One of the first things I did when I decided to get into shape was to hire a personal trainer. Yes, I knew that if a weight was on the ground and I picked it up, it was working something. It was not working the right things in the right way. My trainer, Matt, guided me through the paces and techniques necessary to speed up my outcomes dramatically.

The same is true with coaching. I select a few individuals every year who are serious about building a speaking business. Yes, I realize that some people may make a movie about your life or you may be an Olympic athlete; but for the remaining 99.9998% of us, we need to follow a system. Is there an investment? You bet. Is there a payoff? No question! (If you have an interest in this, email my assistant, Tamara at info@theshef.com and she will set an initial consult appointment for you)

Whatever you are wanting to accomplish, there is someone who has done it before. Instead of learning from your mistakes, why not learn from others so you can avoid the mistakes. It is much more cost effective in time and money!

Yours in success


Shef
www.theshef.com

No comments: