Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Up Your Standards!

I was meeting with a coaching client the other day. We were discussing what was different regarding good months and not so good months. "I had a target to shoot for, and I was supported by my boss to hit it." Was his response. Sometimes it is a tiny piece of the puzzle that is missing for salespeople, students, and businesses to achieve their goals.

I reminded him that I was giving him permission to have his greatest month, ever. He just had to get out of his own way. Are there obstacles? Will everyone support him? Will he still have bad days? We all know the answers to these questions. Life is not perfect, but when you have a clear target in mind, you will breeze by the obstacles and hit your target.

I'm giving you permission to his your goals, dreams, and desires. Now get out of your own way and do it!
For more information about booking The Shef for your next event, visit http://www.theshef.com
or call our offices at 1-800-863-2591.

No comments: