Friday, November 21, 2008

Beware the Should!

I should do this, I should do that. The company should make changes.....We have all heard and said these things at one time or another. One of the things that separates people and businesses apart is their willingness to take action. If you have something small in your life that bugs you (leaky faucet, broken chair, slow computer, etc.) change it! I would challenge you to take a day and take care of your "This bugs me list".

My Realtor clients will tell me that when they do an initial walk through, they will come up with a list of stuff that needs to be done in order to make the house more "cozy". Most of the time that entire list can be done for a few hundred dollars or less. This weekend we are going to work on the Shef pad. If you don't hear from me on Monday, it is because Branson and Alex buried me underneath the basement.

Once you have your environment taken care of, start on some bigger things. Enjoy the momentum!!

www.theshef.com

No comments: